About Me

Sunnyvale, California, United States
hi....actually this is yhunagurl...making a post at blogspot.....you know about me in wordpress....

Do you like Dizzywood?

Hi

Welcome, this blog is about dizzywood cheats, news and tips...also visit my original one: dizzypengbear.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

New Riddle Answers

These are the answers to the riddles that Archimedes the Wizard gives to you.

  • R: What goes around the World but stays in a corner?
  • A: Stamp
  • R: What kind of driver doesn’t have a license?
  • A: Screwdriver
  • R: What is an ant dictator?
  • A: Tyrant
  • R: What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a formal party?
  • A: A Boo-tie
  • R: What word is always pronounced wrong?
  • A: Wrong
  • R: What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands?
  • A: Kangaroo
  • R: Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
  • A: Fire
  • R: What goes up and down the stairs without moving?
  • A: Rug
  • R: Its been around for millions of years, but its no more then a month old?
  • A: Moon
  • R: What has four legs in the morning, two legs in the day, and three legs at night?
  • A: Man
  • R: What has one foot on each side and one in the middle?
  • A: Yardstick
  • R: What can you catch, but not throw?
  • A: Cold
  • R: What has a neck but no head?
  • A: Bottle
  • R: What runs all around the yard without moving?
  • A: Fence
  • R: Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals and hides at night?
  • A: Fly
  • R: What kind of can never needs a can opener?
  • A: Pelican
  • R: What is the best way to send way to an Easter Bunny?
  • A: Hare mail
  • R: What is round as a dishpan, deep as a tub, and still the oceans couldn’t fill it up?
  • A: Sieve
  • R: What never gets any wetter now matter how much it rains?
  • A: Ocean
  • R: What is found all over the house?
  • A: Roof
  • R: What kind of paper makes you itch?
  • A: Scratch
  • R: What is it that you can keep only after giving it to someone else?
  • A: Word
  • R: I am taken from a mine, and shut up in a wooden case, from which I am never released, and yet I am used by almost everybody. What am I?
  • A: Pencil
  • R: What goes round the house and in the house but never touches the house?
  • A: Sun
  • R: What walks all day on its head?
  • A: Horseshoe nail
  • R: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
  • A: Towel
  • R: What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
  • A: M
  • R: The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
  • A: Footsteps
  • R: He who has it doesn’t tell it. He who takes it doesn’t know it. He who knows it doesn’t want it. What is it?
  • A: Counterfeit money
  • R: What goes round and round the wood but never goes into the wood?
  • A: Bark
  • R: What is it that someone has to take before you can get it?
  • A: Photograph
  • R: I went to the city, I stopped there, I never went there, and I came back again. What am I?
  • A: Watch
  • R: What did the skeleton order at the restaurant?
  • A: Spare ribs
  • R: Where does Dracula usually eat his meals?
  • A: Casketeria
  • R: A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man.
  • A: Rain
  • R: What kind of ant can count?
  • A: Accountant
  • R: What belongs to you but others use it more than you do?
  • A: Name
  • R: What do you call a witch that lives at the beach?
  • A: Sandwitch
  • R: What is it that you will break even when you name it?
  • A: Silence
  • R: What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
  • A: Cards
  • R: I’m where yesterday following today, and tomorrow’s in the middle. What am I?
  • A: Dictionary
  • R: What five letter word has six left after you take two letters away?
  • A: Sixty
  • R: I’m the part of a bird that is not in the sky. I swim in the ocean and yet I remain dry. What Am I?
  • A: Shadow
  • R: What is most useful when used up?
  • A: Umbrella
  • R: What is it that one needs most in a long run?
  • A: Breath
  • R: What do people make that no one can see?
  • A: Noise
  • R: What is the first thing the President does every day?
  • A: Wakes Up
  • R: I can run, but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?
  • A: Nose
  • R: You throw away the outside and cook my inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
  • A: Corn
  • R: What has four legs and a back, but no body?
  • A: Chair
  • R: What is a monsters favourite bean?
  • A: Human bean
  • R: What goes from New York to California without ever moving?
  • A: Highway
  • R: What kind of tie does a pig wear?
  • A: A Pigsty
  • R: I bind it and it walks. I loose it and it stops. What am I?
  • A: Sandal
  • R: The man who invented it doesn’t want it. The man who bought it doesn’t need it. The man who needs it doesn’t know it. What is it?
  • A: Coffin
  • R: What kind of coat can only be put on when wet?
  • A: Paint
  • R: I am as light as a feather. put me in a bucket, and I’ll make it lighter. what am I?
  • A: A hole
  • R: I have holes in my top and in my bottom… What am I?
  • A: Sponge
  • R: What is everyone doing at the same time?
  • A: Aging
  • R: What is the biggest jewel in the world?
  • A: Baseball diamond
  • R: What kind of table has no legs?
  • A: Multiplication
  • R: What kind of table has no legs?
  • A: Vegetable
  • R: As I went to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives; each wife had seven sacks, each sack had seven cats, each cat had seven kits, kits, cats, sacks, and wives. How many were going to St. Ives?
  • A: One
  • R: I’m as light as a feather, yet the strongest person cant hold me much more then a minute. what am i?
  • A: Breath

No comments: