About Me

Sunnyvale, California, United States
hi....actually this is yhunagurl...making a post at blogspot.....you know about me in wordpress....

Do you like Dizzywood?

Hi

Welcome, this blog is about dizzywood cheats, news and tips...also visit my original one: dizzypengbear.wordpress.com

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How to get Grappling Hook

Ok, first I will tell you these steps where will you get the grappling hook:

1. Go to Tanglevine Jungle

2. Step on the Airgate

3. When you see the grappling hook, click on it!

These is the tips how to play the game:

1. Go to Wildwood Glen

2. Use your Grappling Hook

3. Collect all honeys, But watch out for the honeybees!! You will lose a life

Hope this helps. ^^

And, Rainbow1342 is my newbie account…XD Sorry I didn’t use Yhunagurl because she got already the grappling hook…XD

No comments: